martes, 10 de marzo de 2009

Biography

My name is Angelica Maria Murillo Castañeda, I am 19 years old and I was born the eighth of August in the city of Pereira.
Nowadays, I am a student of seventh semester in the program
Licenciatura en la Enseñanza de la Lengua Inglesa of the Universidad Tecnologica de Pereira.
I studied my primary school at Escula San Fernando from 1994 until 1999. In 2000 I entered to high school at Instituto Femenino la Villa de Pereira, and I graduated the fifth of december 2005. The next year, in 2006, I entered to the Universidad Tecnologica de Pereira and I have been studying there since then.

About my personal life, I live in Dosquebradas with my brother and my sister. I have many friends and I like going out with them and with my boyfriend on the weekends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario